Facebook Vs Facebook: Which Is usually Befitting Your Organization?
Which is the very best social media tool for you and your business – twitter or Facebook? Each has its cons and pros for business-building. Which is the ideal tool for cultivating Relationship Marketing which is solid for your company?
Well, there are a great deal of considerations. If we look at Twitter presently there are these factors:
– Twitter is terrific for sending a “broadcast” message to a large amount of people
– Twitter is very quickly communication
– You can link to some webpage for more video, audio, other materials and sign-up for shifting customers up the relationship ladder – Twitter is limited to 140 persona (who doesn’t recognize this now?) but 120 is much better for “Re-Tweeting” or sending to others
– The most effective use of Twitter for occupation (in my humble opinion) is for searching material and what’s being said about a given matter – Think of Twitter as a fast way to send out a message. Sure, for small business we go way beyond the “my cat is sleeping” scenario (watch the video accompanying this article on my website*) to serious business applications.
Facebook, on the other hand, is like a web. Some people are even thinking today that Facebook might upgrade the web. I don’t consider we are there yet but Facebook has a great deal of benefits. Some of these include:
Ability to connect with folks that have said they desire to link with you, i.e. they’ve put in you as a “friend.” This stops junk mail coming because if another person sends junk mail or perhaps notices you can easily eliminate them. The sender knows it’s greater than just deleting one e-mail but severing a hookup thing so they are less likely to transmit junk of any sort (mail, video, audio, etc.) that would eliminate a relationship.
– Video, audio and links are all on Facebook for multiple reasons.
– Pages offer the capability to possess a strong business reputation as well as join with others about your products and services
– Groups (the new feature in Facebook) will give you the ability to connect with only a small number of people (up to 250 before chat is disconnected) who discuss common interests. See the video accompanying this article for a more detailed explanation of how Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, believes about this topic
– Applications give you the power to generate a way for folks to interact with you and your business in a meaningful way.
The bottom line is that each of these piece of equipment have advantages and disadvantages. Many successful businesses today believe “it isn’t either or, but both and” to use them for business.
If you get involved with both you’ll see lots of benefits. It’s going to take work – no one ever said that Relationship Marketing would be easy. Relationship Marketing takes work but it’s well-worth it. It’s about being there for clients in a manner that can help them and also builds your profits.
Watch the video which accompanies this article and you will get still more. Better still, work with that video for your next staff training. It’s less than 11 minutes so it is able to comfortably work with your office training needs. Extra on the Video – Discover 2 other methods that tie straight into Twitter and Facebook to raise profits for the business of yours.
Social media is intertwined in business today and Relationship Marketing. Knowing how to work with the tools out there enables you to reach more customers, build a better business and contribute to your bottom line.
You’ll want to watch the accompanying video. Any questions? Send email and we’ll recover with you.