10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE START SOMETHING EVENT
1. You’ll learn how to “start that one thing” that you’ve been putting off. Whether you’re planning to write a book, start a business, shift careers or show your art, this event will help you jumpstart the work you’re thinking of so manage absence.
2. For only two hours, you’ll get practical insights on how to achieve your major goals in life. (hint: It’s not just about “dreaming big!”)
3. You’ll meet like-minded people.
People who are passionate about learning. People who are about to do something – interesting.
3. Yes, learning is serious business, but we also believe that learning should be FUN too. It’s going to be fun!
4. There will be some giveaways from our sponsors. It’s a surprise, I’m not allowed to tell.
5. It’s a FREE event. Yes, there’s no catch. It’s absolutely free.
6. The venue is in Big Shift Events Hall, A-Venue Mall, Makati Ave –– It’s a cool place to go to! Hang-out with your friends after!
The venue for the Start Something event. (Big Shift Events Hall)
7. You’ll get the chance to help out underprivileged children. When you buy a Productive Pinoy book during the event – we’ll give a part of the proceeds to the children of Right Start foundation. (optional)
8. You’ll hear Mr. BG Hernandez. Here’s an article about BG from Esquire Magazine.
BG Hernandez, head designer of Studio 5, took the challenge of designing what the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas is now calling “The New Generation Currency.”
9. You’ll meet Lois Yasay!
Lois quit her day job to travel the world. In only 6 months, she’s been in 9 countries– under P100K.
Today, she’s an award winning travel blogger (We Are Sole Sisters) a surfer, and leads a community of Pinoy Passionistas.
Lois Yasay : Award-winning travel blogger. Surfer. Speaker.
10. Because I’m looking forward to meet you!